let your light shine

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

JESUS, son of God: shall save his people from their sins.

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Some of my Grown-up Favorite Movies

....................................................................................................................................................
"Last of the Mohicans," was one of the first movies that my husband and I saw together when we were dating.  
I admit, that to this day, I purposely "hide my eyes," during some intense violent scenes, but I can tell you that I have always been in love with the music, and the realistic costuming, filming, and storyline, and the tragic end is ironically a big reason that I found victory in this story.  You want danger, suspense, more danger and suspense, and beauty and a wee bit of raw romance, through out mountains, forests, creeks and camps of early America, to the back drop of amazing music?  Don't miss this movie💙💙💙💙
...........................................................................................................

You love country scenery?  Interested in American history at all?  (Pardon me for asking...)  Do you like good looking men?  This movie is magnificent.  See it, and swoon:
💙💙💙💙
.................................................................................................

Now, this movie is so special to me.  We rented it in old video form probably in the 1990s.  It ministered to my spirit and soul.  Richard Gere was fabulous............. and helped me learn of God's amazing grace, through His beloved David.  It is another movie that landed me on my knees, this time, in worshipful tears and prayer.  So see it, and share it:   💙💙💙💙
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grandma Mary Martha: Do Share the Flowers !!

Grandma Mary Martha: Do Share the Flowers !! : Have you ever read Gary Chapman's book, The Five Love Languages  ?  You should read it un...