let your light shine

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

JESUS, son of God: shall save his people from their sins.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Empty Nest

A cool cat, I am not.  A mother or grannie who wants her coffee, I AM.
At such quiet coffee breaks, I may contemplate: Empty nest is approaching, whether I like it or not.  On days that my daughter is away with friends or involved in a school function, and I am alone..............................I miss her.  I am lonely.  What AM I GOING TO DO??

Well, after the eternal list of living maintenance chores (cooking, shopping, cleaning etc.), I am looking forward to:

1) adding to my garden each year.  This year, I will add roses, and "more potatoes."  I am reasonable.

2) Eventually getting the clutter cleared out, and re-purposing my son's bedroom, but at the same time providing for comfy  accommodations for him and his family (whose visits are my delight.)

3) I want to paint or treat my front porch deck.  I am so happy in June, July, and August to have time off to catch up on home projects.

4) Work on my blogging, and add pages about one of my long time loves:  BOOKS.

5) In general, I am on a journey to increase my understanding, and skills in regards to this exciting media called internet.

Got any advice to share, or sources to recommend, or your own to-do list?  I would enjoy reading your comments.
Enjoy your coffee time, and thanks for the visiting.💙☕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grandma Mary Martha: Do Share the Flowers !!

Grandma Mary Martha: Do Share the Flowers !! : Have you ever read Gary Chapman's book, The Five Love Languages  ?  You should read it un...